Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A nomad (is that even how you spell that?)

Sometimes,I think in a past life, I was a nomad. I like to move. I want to move. I like to get rid of everything and take off. Some days I wish I had no responsibilities. I wish I could pack up and take off, sell everything, except a few small sentimental items. Where would I go? What would I do? Start over? Part of it I know is that I like isolation.

I like the post about the screwtape letters. Wow did that ever come at a time I needed to hear that message. Whether you know it or not, whether you doubt yourself or your faith, God speaks VOLUMES through you. Just accept your position as a conduit in this life and let His message flow through you. Because there are a lot of broken sad people out there.

I am over this. I detest this daily struggle, this constant conflict. I just want peace and quiet. Im so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment