Saturday, July 11, 2009

Im feeling a little lost tonight.
Nothing is wrong per se...
I actually feel good physically....worked out, took my vitamins, etc etc...
But mentally, spiritually, Im feeling like I am walking through jello...or something...
Perhaps I should just write more....
Perhaps its because this painting is boring a hole in my mind and soul and i need to get it out of me. But I am so anal retentive, I have to have the "right" canvas prepped the "right" way....
*sigh*
I think I am my own worst enemy sometimes.

I did get a new desk and moved my computer which is a great thing. Its simple, but nice...I love it. Tomorrow I am going to get my canvas if it kills me.
Also cooking dinner for a friend for his birthday (poor guy, they know I cant cook...bless thier hearts...lol)

Pray for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment