Monday, September 21, 2009

Brilliant Idea for an art piece

Currently, my greenman piece is in work. I have finally gotten some good dimension on it and am very happy with the progress. (pictures coming) I would say I am 3/4 of the way complete. My teacher says I am making amazing progress. Yay.

So I had an idea that I wanted to play with and wanted to write down before it escapese me. I have a very large painting that I started about a year ago. Very abstract and textured, no real subject matter per se. I always felt it needed more work. So my plan is to incorporate a 3D design with copper into the painting. This piece is more about texture and color and less about solid subject matter.

I have a great idea. Im going to go with it (also pictures of this will come soon as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment