Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So I am public again. I never realized that anyone read my blog. Go figure. I really do have more than one follower. Before we continue, I would like to point out that if anyone doesn't like my blog or agree with me, they should go read other items. There is a place called "the internet" where you can find enough reading material to captivate your mind until your dying days. There are news sites (from the onion to Fox News), other blogs, farmville, the WIKI, and oh, about a gagillian other items of interest out there. What I have to say, really isn't that interesting, except perhaps to a very small, eclectic group of friends who appreciate wine, finger puppets, my rants (some justified and enlightened, others just plain PMS bitch fests), art, poetry, random thoughts - some philosophical, some just complete non sense.

Therefore, I say with great emphasis, if you dont like what i have to say, please go find another hobby aside from stalking me. Please block me, ignore me, remove me....and go forth and do something else.

And that, my friends, is all I have to say about THAT subject ever again. Now, onto new finger puppets....

No comments:

Post a Comment