Saturday, August 20, 2011


Art showing was what I would call a success! Loved the club...a bit smokey, but the music was awesome! I haven't heard music that good since The Edge/Visage days.... (in a club setting, anyways).

I met a lot of really awesome people and got a lot of interesting feedback on my artwork.
The building was really cool...dark wood floors, brick walls...kitschy...eclectic...really neat. The sound was really good...DJ Will Roc was really good, this guy actually gives a shit about sound quality, if you are liking the music and just was an all around really cool guy. I hope the managers really listen to him and give him whatever he needs to continue his work.

I didnt drink at all, which was s first for me in that type of setting and honestly, I didnt even want to. It was really nice just to hang with friends (new and old) and just relax and listen to the music....


No comments:

Post a Comment