Sunday, October 16, 2011

So I went to see a psychic yesterday in Cassadaga with my mom. It was truly mind blowing. She was a psychic medium. Very interesting to say the least. We both had readings and then went to have lunch at the Cassadaga hotel. It was gorgeous. I had never been inside before. It sort of reminded me of some of the establishments in Scotland that we visited.

I am not sure I want to post details here because a lot of what she said was very personal. BUT....I already have had confirmation of several things that I had no idea about, and BAM...they presented themselves after the fact. It was MIND BLOWING. She is one of the top 2 best psychics I have ever seen.

One thing that was interesting was at the end she said "spirit usually talks about career, but they didnt have anything for you...so keep up the good work)...I was a bit disappointed. BUT, then when my mom went in, they talked to her about my career. It was reeeeeallllyyyyyyyyy interesting.

Yesterday was a good day. I got a lot of peace about some really personal tragedies that have plagued me over the years. Also found out some really amazing things.

At the end of the day, I got a new little rattie too. She is soooo cute. I named her Mochi. She reminds me of those little marshmallow candy things...so adorable. Love her ears, she is a dumbo rat because they look like dumbo from the Disney movie. (supposedly)

No comments:

Post a Comment