Thursday, January 5, 2012

New blog look/name for a new year and a new mindset.

Took a first step yesterday researching my business. It is going to cost about 300 dollars to initially get it started. Then I can write my business plan and try to figure out how to get funding. The more I think about it and the more I talk to people, the more I think I can make it, not only WORK, but become really successful.

When I did my numerology for the year this year, it said that this is the year to take risks business-wise. Not just once, but about 10 times it showed up. It also talke a lot about feeling trapped...etc...maybe I will post some of it here. I believe in the merits of numerology because it is numerically based and numbers are the language of the universe, therefore I give some creedance and validity to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment