Sunday, February 12, 2012

Welcome to my own version of the kindness project....41 random acts of kindness

Starting tomorrow, I will be doing 41 random acts of kindness. I will try to complete this in 90 days, which I am sure is very doable, and I am going to document the process along the way.

I read several blogs doing this and several pin boards on pinterest with some amazing ideas I want to try. I was very inspired. I do little RAKS, but never have done a full force RAKaThon....I hope to inspire others to action, as those awesome RAKers have inspired me.

Why 41?
The blog Sweet Blessings was a huge motivation and inspiration. I am going to borrow a lot of her ideas from her 2011 post "41 Random Acts of Kindness". She completed hers in a week! What awesomeness. So that, my friends is where the 41 comes from.
I suggest that you go visit her site where you can download some free RAK printables. (so cute!)....

So why not join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment