Monday, September 17, 2012

I start my new job on Thursday. I am scared and excited. I am really happy to be getting back into my comfort zone, as far as industry is concerned.

I am on phase 2 of my P90x. I am feeling better than ever. I am still having some issues, but nothing like I was. I still have chronic pain and neurological problems, but I am trying not to let that define me anymore. Some days are harder than others, but over all, I am staying positive and I am moving forward.

I actually tried to paint something this weekend. Of course, it came out nothing like I wanted it to and I hate it. Chris suggested I just try to learn some different techniques and maybe that will help. Well, maybe it will. I am very fond of Keifer's work recently. Which is strange, because I have never been a fan of "flat out abstract art".  But his work really speaks to me every since I saw a piece in VA. In the meantime, I think I will try again, because I love my idea for the painting. It is laden with some really personal symbolism. I need to get it on canvas (and like it).

I also made a few new friends. Which for me, is unusual. But it is pretty cool. One of them likes art and one likes to sew. :-)

Lexy starts school next week. I am really happy for her. She also wrote a song and I love it! She wrote all the music and lyrics. It is pretty good!

Overall, life is good. I haven't been able to say that for several years. I think things are on the upswing. I guess the next decision is, which class to take at Crealde and will I be doing Nanowrimo this year?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete